PLEASE NOTE: All ticket prices are subject to a CAC $2.50 facility fee and 4% service fee per ticket.
2018 - 19 Ticket Sales
Current Season Ticket Holder Renewals: June 1 - June 30
New Season Ticket Purchases: July 7 - October 3
Single Concert Ticket Sales: July 7 throughout Season
*Note: New Series Members cannot purchase Season Tickets online because you would be unable to pick your own seats. Please call the box office.
Box Office Hours
Box office will be CLOSED Sunday, December 23 - Tuesday, January 1, 2019.
Monday - Friday, 10AM - 5PM
Saturday, 10AM - 1PM
Day of show, ONE (1) hour before performance
- ONLINE: Single concert tickets are available for purchase online here: https://www.caclive.com/event/
- By Phone: (570) 326-2424
- By Fax: (570) 327-7663
- By Mail or In Person: Community Arts Center Box Office | 220 West 4th Street Williamsport, PA 17701
- By E-mail: email@example.com
- CAC Ticket Purchase Page: https://www.caclive.com/event/
- HOLIDAY Hours: The box office is closed over the holidays. Tickets are available for purchase online during this time period. Tickets to our concerts make excellent Holiday gifts.
SEASON TICKET PRICING
Rates For Individual Shows (available July 7)
7 BRIDGES Wednesday, October 3:
Section 1: $50
Section 2: $40
Section 3: $30
INCENDIO Thursday, November 8:
Section 1: $30
Section 2: $30
Section 3: $20
IN THE MOOD Thursday, March 28:
Section 1: $35
Section 2: $35
Section 3: $25
Seating Assignment Policy
Past season ticket holders who order after June 30 will be assigned seats in the order in which they are received
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, personal checks, money orders, and cash. Tickets cannot be held with a credit card for later purchase. ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. There are no refunds or exchanges, unless a performance is canceled or rescheduled by the Williamsport Community Concert Association or the performer. In the case of inclement weather, should the performance occur, there are no refunds or exchanges.
- No recording devices are permitted within the Arts Center
- Our theater is a tobacco free zone
- Public restrooms are located in the main lobby, Loge and in the Capitol Lounge
- Handicap accessible restrooms are located in the main lobby. Late seating will be at the discretion of management
- We ask you to switch your pagers, smartphones and all electronic devices to silent mode inside the theater.
- Listening enhancement devices may be obtained for all performances subject to availability, free-of- charge, at the house manager's desk in the theater lobby