2019 - 20 Ticket Sales
August 1-21: Returning Series Member ticket holders can renew to ensure your preferred seating or to renew and change seating. You must renew via mail or by contacting the CAC box office.
August 22-23: Requests for seat changes will be processed in order of receipt.
August 27-30: Mailed-in new Series Member ticket orders will be processed in order of receipt.
August 27 - November 7: New Series Member tickets can be purchased via mail (processed in order of receipt) or via CAC box office.
September 1 - November 7: New Series Member tickets can be purchased online. Click the "Series" button on CAC website.
September 1 throughout the season: Single concert tickets can be purchased online or through the CAC box office.
Box Office Hours
Monday - Friday: 10AM - 5PM
Saturday: 10AM - 1PM
Day of show: ONE (1) hour before performance
- ONLINE: Concert tickets (individual tickets or discounted series tickets) are available for purchase online here:
- By Phone: (570) 326-2424
- By Fax: (570) 327-7663
- By Mail or In Person: Community Arts Center Box Office | 220 West 4th Street, Williamsport, PA 17701
- By E-mail: email@example.com
- HOLIDAY Hours: The box office is closed over the holidays. Tickets are available for purchase online during this time period. Tickets to our concerts make excellent Holiday gifts.
Seating Chart Notes
- Orchestra seats will be open through Row S only for our second and third concerts.
- The middle Orchestra section will be open to rear of theater for Dirty Dozen Brass Band (first concert).
- Loge section includes first row Balcony and is accessed by stairs.
- Special Needs Seating: See Concert Venue page.
All listed prices are WCCA charges only. The CAC adds Facility Fees ($2.50) and a Service Charge (4%) per ticket to these prices.
SERIES TICKETS (DISCOUNTED price for all 3 shows):
Single Concert Ticket Prices
DIRTY DOZEN BRASS BAND:
FACE VOCAL BAND:
Seating Assignment Policy
Past series ticket holders who order after August 21 will be assigned seats in the order in which they are received
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, personal checks, money orders, and cash. Tickets cannot be held with a credit card for later purchase. ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. There are no refunds or exchanges, unless a performance is canceled or rescheduled by the Williamsport Community Concert Association or the performer. In the case of inclement weather, should the performance occur, there are no refunds or exchanges.
- No recording devices are permitted within the Arts Center
- Our theater is a tobacco free zone
- Public restrooms are located in the main lobby, Loge and in the Capitol Lounge
- Handicap accessible restrooms are located in the main lobby.
- Late seating will be at the discretion of management
- We ask you to switch your pagers, smartphones and all electronic devices to silent mode inside the theater.
- Listening enhancement devices may be obtained for all performances subject to availability, free-of- charge, at the house manager's desk in the theater lobby