IMPORTANT NOTICE RE TICKET PURCHASES
The Community Arts Center has been upgrading their ticketing software for the last several weeks. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this process causes you (or has caused you).
Our ticket purchase link had directed you to the CAC ticket purchasing page for all of the shows at the CAC. This page is now out of service, and the link does not work.
Please follow the directions below to purchase single concert tickets. Season tickets are only available through Thursday, October 12 by calling or visiting the box office.
ONLINE: Go to https://caclive.com. Click the concert on the bottom of the homepage (the circle photos). This will take you to the specific concert page. Then click BOOK NOW button. OR click the Shows tab at top of CAC homepage. Find your concert. When you click on the More Info and Tickets link, it will take you to the actual concert page. Then click the BOOK NOW button.
PLEASE ALSO NOTE: Our ticket prices are all subject to a 4% CAC service fee. This fee used to be added to your order total. It is now displayed as part of the listed ticket price. For example, if the ticket is listed on our website as $32.50, it will say $33.80 on the CAC website.
2017 - 2018 Ticket Sales
Current Season Subscriber Renewals: June 12 - July 7
New Season Subscriber Sales: July 11 - October 12
Single Concert Ticket Sales: August 15 throughout Season
*Note: New Season Subscribers cannot purchase Season Subscriptions online because you would be unable to pick your own seats.
Box Office Hours
Monday - Friday, 10AM - 5PM
Saturday, 10AM - 1PM
Day of show, ONE (1) hour before performance
- ONLINE: Single concert tickets are available for purchase online here: https://www.caclive.com/event/
- By Phone: (570) 326-2424
- By Fax: (570) 327-7663
- By Mail or In Person: Community Arts Center Box Office | 220 West 4th Street Williamsport, PA 17701
- By E-mail: email@example.com
- CAC Ticket Purchase Page: https://www.caclive.com/event/
- HOLIDAY Hours: The box office is closed over the holidays. Tickets are available for purchase online during this time period. Tickets to our concerts make excellent Holiday gifts.
WCCA 2017 - 2018 Ticket Pricing
FREE SHOW SHUTTLE
Beginning one hour prior to each concert, River Valley Transit will make 15-minute loops from various downtown area parking lots to the front of the CAC. (click here for more info)
All Concerts: Single Tickets - Section 1 and 2 $32.50
Section 3 $22.50
Students (Section 2 and 3) $7.50
First ten rows Orchestra Center
Regular Subscriptions (Season Tickets): $110
Single Concert Tickets: $32.50
Orchestra Center Rows M-R; Orchestra Sides Rows A-R; Loge; Upper Balcony 1st Row Only
Regular Subscriptions (Season Tickets): $100
Single Concert Tickets: $32.50
Orchestra Rows S-FO; Upper Balcony except for 1st Row
Regular Subscriptions (Season Tickets): $85
Single Concert Tickets: $22.50
Ages 4-25 (College ID); $7.50 each ($35 for season) - Sections 2 and 3 only
Seating Assignment Policy
Past subscribers who order after July 7th will be assigned seats in the order in which they are received
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, personal checks, money orders, and cash. Tickets cannot be held with a credit card for later purchase. ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. There are no refunds or exchanges, unless a performance is canceled or rescheduled by the Williamsport Community Concert Association or the performer. In the case of inclement weather, should the performance occur, there are no refunds or exchanges.
- No recording devices are permitted within the Arts Center
- Our theater is a tobacco free zone
- Public restrooms are located in the main lobby, Loge and in the Capitol Lounge
- Handicap accessible restrooms are located in the main lobby. Late seating will be at the discretion of management
- We ask you to switch your pagers, smartphones and all electronic devices to silent mode inside the theater.
- Listening enhancement devices may be obtained for all performances subject to availability, free-of- charge, at the house manager's desk in the theater lobby