WCCA Concert Venue
The Williamsport Community Concert Association presents its concert series at the Community Arts Center (220 W Fourth St.), a beautiful, historic venue with convenient parking for attendees.
The Community Arts Center's Capitol Lounge is home to a full bar and accessible via the elevator (take to 2R). On a show night, we invite you to come to the lounge with friends before, during intermission or after the show. Enjoy a drink and meet our musicians after the performance. You can also bring your favorite bar drink into the theater (see "Theater Policy" below).
Please CLICK HERE for directions to the Community Arts Center
The Arts Center is located at 220 West Fourth St., in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, between William St. and Hepburn St. Parking is available in designated lots on the map below. Some locations may charge a small fee for parking. If you are attending an event during working hours, please call ahead to the Williamsport Parking Authority at (570) 323-6476 to see which lot is open for daytime parking.
Listening Enhancement Devices
Listening devices are available subject to availability, free-of-charge, at the house manager's desk in the theater lobby.
If you require special consideration in your seating, please mention this at the time you speak with a ticket seller. Special needs seating must be requested through the box office at the time of purchase. We are wheelchair accessible throughout the orchestra of the theatre and in all separate spaces of the Arts Center. Limited wheelchair spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- No recording devices are permitted within the Arts Center.
- Our theater is a tobacco free zone.
- Public restrooms are located in the main lobby, Loge and in the Capitol Lounge.
- Handicap accessible restrooms are located in the main lobby. Late seating will be at the discretion of management.
- We ask you to switch your pagers, smartphones and all electronic devices to silent mode inside the theater.
- Listening enhancement devices may be obtained for all performances subject to availability, free-of-charge, at the house manager's desk in the theater lobby.
NEW: The CAC offers spill-proof cups to allow concession beverages into the theater during events. You can purchase a cup at any concession area (including the Capitol Lounge). Each cup is only $4 and is yours to keep! Bring your spill-proof cup back for refills throughout the performance as well as each time you attend a show and pay only the cost of your drink.
Regular concessions and beverages will still be available. However, only CAC spill-proof cups and bottled water (purchased at the CAC) will be allowed into the theater. Please, no food in the theater.